From:
Todd Alsberge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:00:56 -0500
Hi,
I am sorry to say that I must give up my 3 ferrets due to personal
circumstances.  They are, have to be, the 3 most spoiled but well mannared
ferrets that anyone has seen.  They are Mable, Henery Bubba, and Clyde.
Mable and Henery Bubba are cinimon, while Clyde is a silver mitt.  Mable is
4 months, Henery is 3 months and Clyde is 6 weeks, I got him when he was 4
weeks.  Mable and Henery have had their first shots without side affects,
Clyde has not.  They all go into the litter box 99% of the time.  They are
the greatest, and It is hard for me to part with them.  If there are any
interested people, please e-mail me and I will give you more details about
them and me.

Thank You.. :(
Todd