From:
Lorraine Kozlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 07:40:02 -0700
I am sorry I don't mean to be critical.  But why, is Gods name, would
anyone have crocs and alligators in their basement?  If so, if you did
happen happen to live in one of the most dangerous places on earth to
have ferrets, why in Gods name would you have the cellar door open a
little bit?  Why in Gods name would not know where your ferrets were
every second?  Why would you know that they are so curious and explore so
much that you actually were so careless as to Loose One!  Why would you
continue to not know where they are?  It sounds like such irresponsible
behavior.  It is very scary.  I really worry about your pets.  I think
you should to!

A concerned ferret owner.

[Moderator's note: Not to diminish the potential for disaster TOO much,
but I can't help thinking that there's a Croc-agator Mailing List out
there and just about now someone is posting about how someone who is
clearly irresponsible actually lets a dangerous ferret in the same house
as an alligator!  BIG]