From:
Yvonne Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:14:51 EDT
Condolences to all with sick, lost or angeled furbabies.

A quick update on Scamper.  He underwent chemo last year for lympho and
has been symptom free for 14 months:) Takes pred daily and looks like the
fattest & healthiest of the whole bunch.  We count every day that he
stays this way as a blessing!  Maybe we bought a little extra quality
time for him:).

A question on the new Merial vaccine.  Rascal had such a severe reaction
to the other CD vaccine that out vet is afraid to vaccinate him even with
the new one (so am I, we almost lost him even with pre-meds) Just curious
about any experiences with this any of you might have.  Rocket had a
milder reaction but I am still not sure I want to chance it with him
either.

I am still crying over Tori's goodbye. It was so sweet but sooo sad:)

Fuzzy hugs to all,
Especially you shelter mom & dads:)

Yvonne
Scamper,Wolfie,Rocket,Bulldog,Angel,Rascal,Popcorn,Magic & Socks
Pepper,Tick-Tock,Bear & Prissy watching from Rainbow Bridge