Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:10:19 -0500
Hi all-

If you can make it there-- GO!  In the heart of picturesque Amish country-
with great food!  They have a great hall with tons of space - great
vendors and all in the best country I have had the pleasure to visit.

In fact my personal ferret German Gal "SUnny's Delight" - took Seniorita
Fandango!

Unfortunately we are helping a small MA shelter with an event close to
that show so we are unable to make the journey this time -- BUT she would
win it again if we attended-- so anyone with a pretty Seniorita grab the
chance it is easy pickins this time around!!

HOWEVER ,
WE WILL BE sending in a very special set of bedding for the raffle event--
so please check it out!

Alicia  D.

Everyone is welcome and ferrets are welcome with proof of current rabies
and distemper vaccines and proof of negative ADV test results.  Complete
information about these requirements may be found in the registration
packets.

For more information about this fun-filled event, check  website at
http://www.ferretclub.com  e-mail :  [log in to unmask], or
call  610-705-4499.
We will be with you all in thought!