From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:34:08 -0500
Someone posted yesterday that there are 25 ferrets left that need santas.

This is the perfect opportunity for those of you who don't have time to
volunteer at a shelter, or don't live close to one, to help a ferret.
This is Nexus' first Christmas in my home and he is spoiled rotten and
will be getting several gifts.  I feel for those poor ferrets in shelters
that aren't spoiled rotten.  The operators do their best but they can't
do it all.  We've already sent our gifts and they were appreciated.  It
was very satisfying to help a couple of ferrets have a nice Christmas.
Time is running out to ensure every ferret on the tree gets a present.

Like the post stated, you don't have to leave your house.  Call or order
online from the Ferret Store or another site and have the gift sent
directly to the shelter.  But you'd better do it today as it takes time
to process an order.  Let's make sure every ferret on that tree has
something this Christmas.  I belong to a ferret club, and it's always the
same people doing all the work, while other members sit back and never
volunteer.  I wonder how many on this list have never helped a shelter
(that can afford to).  This is the perfect opportunity to rectify that.
There shouldn't be any ferrets needing a santa with the number of people
on this mailing list.

Moxie and Nexus the moose, missing Chance