From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 10:09:24 -0500
Just a very short message.  We didn't receive anything this week to be taken
to the EXPO but we have had phone calls and people are sending there
educational handouts for us to transport to the EXPO.

Again if you have a magnetic sign for the Gotta Dance Van, Informational
Handouts, or just want to make a contribution  - send them to:

Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
%8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL    32966