From:
Randall Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 23:31:31 UT
Hi , I'm Patty Lou, I'm a beautiful Choc. Lab

I use to be an only child.  Now Mom has this ugly little white thing running
around my house .  She never makes her go outside to pee !  She laughs at it
all of the time and she is constantly picking it up and kissing it.  I
thought it was a squirrel and I was going to chase it and catch it and throw
it around.  My mom said NO!  I come from a noble breed and I love my mom so
I will obey but, I'm going to make my mom kiss me 1st.  I'll just step right
infront of her when she goes to pick up that wild little banshee.  It never
runs froms me as a matter of fact it bites my feet if I get to close its
chair.  Why doesn't it know I could smash it with my big, fat tail.  My Mom
is always watching me though.

She made sure that I knew that dancing little monster was part of our family
and I was to treat her with the upmost respect.  As a matter of fact , I
think she loves her more.  That why I just lay here and constantly look at
her with my sad brown eyes and I'll lay my head in her lap while she types
into that glowing box.  At least I dont nip at her feet while she's typing !
Guilt is a wonderful weapon !