From:
Chanel and Nessa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:58:37 -0800
Dearest Little One,
Could you please tell us, how the Master deemed you His emmissary to a
human mailings.  The Master does his communications to individuals.  Would
it not be more appropriate to write the individual who lost the ferret than
to the "mass mailings".

Is it that you don't have time to send a condolence to the individual but
have time to make notarity?  Can you not, give us some idea of your past?

((()))~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Care-mail lets you write and address e-cards
to be automatically sent out later.
FREE FERRET Software
http://download.xoom.com/ferret.xihtml

[Moderator's note: People interpret the Skeeter posts in many different
ways.  Some people don't like them for various reasons, including that
they feel the posts are in opposition with their chosen religious faith.

Other people feel they are comforting.  Others enjoy them because they are
poignant.  Every post simply can't please everyone.  As long as the posts
are ferret-related and not grossly offensive, they are appropriate for the
list.  I do group them together in case you'd rather skip them -- or read
them first!  But I don't feel "Skeeter" needs to explain further.

Notoriety is not an issue -- the posts are anonymous -- and certainly most
people feel the message behind the Skeeter posts is that our ferrets
continue to live in our hearts and memories, not that "Skeeter" is a divine
messenger.  BIG]