Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:09:20 -0500
happy un birthday!

i have a question for any who can answer it.  i am working on making
hammocks for ferrets and i was wondering (since my fuzzy is odd anyhow)
do any other ferrets like to sleep on satin?  or for that matter fleece?
my fuzzy likes to sleep on ONLY satin and fleece and nothing else not even
soft cotton that is why i'm working on making new hammocks and beds.  he
absolutely refuses to sleep on the ones i have bought for him from the
store.  he doesn't even like the chains that they hang with he bites and
bites until i remove the chains and hang them with quilt binding, bias
tape or rick rack.  Just currious to know what i should make them out of.
Reason is i'm planning on selling them on ebay since i work in a fabric
shop, and sew i have TONS of material just the right size for fuzzy beds.

thanks
Carissa and Sir Ferris the BAD boy rat of Ferret.