From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:27:19 -0500
I took the two white dudes out for a romp in the snow.  Had to take them
out one at a time where alone they each are the most loveable little guys
one could ask for but togather they would rather kill the other.  Sheesh!

RePete was taken back a bit by the cold wet show but was not much
different.  But he pretty much headed for the door, wanted in right
away but not in a horrid hurry.

Pete was in a massive instant scramble to get out of dodge in the first
part of an instant he could do.  Just did NOT like the snow at all.  He
was very glad I picked him up right away and was even happier to be
inside.

Both are snow white, Pete is a true albino but actually his fur is not as
white as the dark eyed RePete.  But in the snow they looked like one of
those Yankee Magazine animal shots in the woods, a white weasel seeking
the always elusive kibble plant.

Both are rescues from a shelter and both are old guys, both are the
greatest and most fun to have and am so very glad to have them and give
them a good place to hang their dooks.

RePete will war dance and raise hole h#$(&^) with me just having a ball
every time I let him out of the cage.  I play Hide and Dook with him, he
follows me and will stray off into another room, I will wait quietly and
he will come to seek me, I will shuffle over to him waving my arms and he
will dook off in a run only to come right back to do this over and over.

Pete will lay in my arms and go to sleep or kiss me all over and over.
He is a lover, not a dooker.  But he also will war dance in moments.  Is
a joy to have these guys, just wish they would bond so both could be out
at the same time.  But in a perfect world your headlights will melt the
snow in front of your car too!

I still miss Byte-me as much as the day she left.  Such a sweet and
gentle little animal, always welcome to sleep under the bed spread with
me.  That most welcome warm lump down there..

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111