Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:21:54 -0500
Gordon, I have enjoyed your stories of your ferrets over the years but
this moving story of Byte-Me especially touched me deeply.  How
intereding to know her history when I've seen her name so many times.
I am sorry to hear she is approaching "that age" but I can see your
love of her very clearly.  I still remember how I was having trouble
integrating my newest ferret one time with the others and you wrote
offering to come and adopt him.  I didn't take you up on it but I could
see your love of ferrets in your offer.

Best wishes to you and your little old girl.

Laurel