From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 06:29:51 -0500
This is just really sweet, from my point of view.  I recently visited
Scotland, and since I really missed my ferrets, I send them a postcard
(actually, I send them 7, 1 for all of them, and then 1 for each).  My
sitter read it to them, and then put it on the window sill (where
theoretically they can't reach).  Birch is my first ferret, she's the
smallest but the best jumper.  When my sitter came in next day, he found
the postcard stuffed into a xmas stocking (I get them one each year), and
Birch was sleeping with it!

I did get my kids a sheepskin rug to make up for going away.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu