Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:46:05 EDT
>From:    Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: I tried to turn a  blind eye...
>
> ... I just don't think I will vote next  year....

Please do not turn a blind eye. Even if you choose to sit out on one
issue, please take the time to vote on the rest - vote with your
conscience. This is what makes America great. We have this freedom. A
freedom that many fight long and hard for us to have. Please consider
voting. People are upset regarding his comments about ferrets but that
doesn't mean you should give up your right to vote.