From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:21:44 -0400
Actually Ann, I might trust the O.L.S.  I think the "angels" are the ones
goading him on!

>Never mind that there is absolutely NO WAY according to all the known
>laws of physics for the OLS to actually reach

I have a feeling this is a FLO thing...every time we even THINK .. we are
in trouble!

Doesn't everyone have plants on chairs, on top of the fridge or even not
at all!  I have had this one little plant, well it was huge but little now
cause 2 cats were chasing each other and knocked it off the stand (was a
safe stand for 6 mos.) and then...well, I open the apartment door and...
what is this...my mind cannot compute..  something brown ALL through the
extremely LIGHT grey broadloom!  Was like a tag team, cats jumped and
knocked it over and I don't even have to tell you what the ferret thought.
"I LOVE to dig,,and drag and why is she looking at us with these really
big eyes!"

I bought this great looking coffee table so I could put my collection of
cat and ferret items that I collect on it and I would smile when I looked
at it...I DON'T think so...."this is a table, nothing should be on it and
I will make sure of it, clang, bang, kerplunk!" er, excuse me 2.5 pound
menace, may I have the kleenex box?  Yes, it's on the floor where it
belongs!

I have (oh please don't read this in front of any furkids), some little
sickly looking plants on top of my fridge!  Nothing but footprints on that
coffee table.

Forget about the POD People and not sleeping (well, you have to be a
certain age to know that one) it is the FUR People and do not sleep...
do not leave your home..they know!

Plants don't look stupid on the chairs...the fridge do they???

I have a FERRET WARRIOR Bumper Sticker...how cool is that!
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Lynda