From:
Matthew G Hartl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 1994 14:20:41 -0500
        Our little Martin (Marty for short) was also kept in a pet store
for the most of his life. He is the one that I wrote about that was so
violent and he sounds a lot like your's. We have got him calmed down
a lot wile we have had him. Monday. we took him back to the pet store.
The owner thought that it would be best if we just kept him. He said "I
wouldn't want him too go to a home that wouldn't be able to handle his
bitting", so he flat out gave him to us.
        He seems to dislike me but has taken a strong liking to Tarra.
She has spent many hours playing with him and getting him to trust her,
it hasn't been easy. The only thing that works is TLC.

Hope your wild one works out as good as ours has

Matt, Tarra, and the kids, Kodiak, Peanut, Beauty, Kit, Nook, Aussie, Quincy,
and Marty