From:
Kmbrlyk! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:11:42 -0400
My vet recently told me that I could use straight ivermectin 1 drop per
ear for ear mites. He read that lots of vets do this fir their ferret
patients. I've been told by another that it had to be diluted with
propylene glycol. If it does have to be diluted what is the ratio and
dosage? I've also heard that Frontline Spray also does the job. We do
not have a problem with fleas and are looking for an inexpensive
preventative for mites for all the shelter kids here. Thank you.

Kim