From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:41:31 EST
Got a call from Animal Control on Thursday about a surrendered ferret they
just got in.  I went to see the little one this morning.  He's a boy,
about a year old (guessing just looking at his little pearly white teeth).
He was very friendly and didn't seem afraid, just bewildered at why his
loving family had left him here.  I don't know how long they'll keep him
(my usual contacts are off for the weekend) but I'll check on Monday.

With Maggie not feeling great I can't add to the family.  I think CB is
more than enough for her!  And Butch would pack his little ferret bags
and move out if I bring home another.  CB would be fine, he's got that
the more the merrier idea but three is my limit.

If you're interested please contact me.  I'd like to find him a home in
time for Easter!

Connie, Butch, Maggie, and CB
"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."
George T. Angell