From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:29:11 -0400
Two more North Carolina ferrets need help, these two with special medical
needs.  The current owners do know about ferret shelters, but this is
just in case someone can take them directly.  Hamlet is a little south of
Charlotte, quite near the SC border.

Best wishes,

-Pam S.
+++++++++++++++++++=
My name is Micah Thompson.  My husband, Jamie, and I have two ferrets, Cleo
and Lucky.  Both were born in 1995, Cleo before Lucky.  We love our babies
very much, but cannot seem to find the time to play with them.  Not to
mention, both have adrenal gland disease, that's what the vet keeps telling
us.  Cleo has lost all of her hair and her belly is swollen with tumors.
Lucky as lost her hair from the waist down and her vulva is swollen.  That
area we cannot seem to mend.  We've tried antibiotics and betadine solution
cleansing, still to no avail.  Our lives have changed so much in the past
months, we now have a baby girl.  I look at our ferrets sleeping and they
need someone to play with them and love them.  We would like to give them
away, but will that person take care of them like we have?  If you can help
us or offer some suggestions, please email me back or feel free to call.

910-582-4176
Thank you, Micah Thompson