From:
Mooney Norma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1993 15:41:29 -0500
        Hi. This is Norma-ann. I am (one of) the one(s) who is writing an
article about ferrets. Dr. Bruce Williams was a lot of help and I was able
to use a quote supplied to me by Bryce in Utah about his little critter,
Kitee. Thanks to you both.
        My first draft has been completed and returned to me and, much as
I suspected, I need to include Bryce's last name and Dr. Williams'
where-abouts. So, if you, Bryce and Dr. Williams, could "e-mail" me back
as soon as possible I would really appreciate it. I know that Dr. Williams
was away and since I have not been able to read any issues for awhile, I
am not sure if he is back. If not, anyone esle out there who knows where
he is from and for what veterinary clinic or hospital he works for...could
you please write me. You can either do so directly, or through the FML, I
suppose....If Chris doesn't mind.
        Thanks alot.
        Norma-ann and Molly Mae.
p.s. The first draft went over well with my prof. and she thinks it will
be published with these changes.:^).