From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:39:11 -0500
Just say NO! to more snow (can I get an AMEN from you folks in the
Northeast?) and YES to SPRING and the Third Annual Blizzard Memorial
Fund Raffle!

The Blizzard Memorial Fund was established in 2008 in honor of a
beloved little ferret whose parents called him "an ambassador for all
ferrets." Sadly, Blizzard has passed away, but you can help keep his
memory alive and continue his good works by purchasing raffle tickets.
Buy-A-Ticket-Save-A-Life. What could be easier? Every dollar helps SOS
to be able to reach out to shelters in their time of need.

The raffle has been going a little slower than usual, so we're
extending the ending date from March 18 until March 30th.

There are 15 fantastic prizes for you to choose from:

Your very own TOWER OF FUN!! Hours and hours of enjoyment for all your
furkids....

"If Ferrets Could Fly" print by the very talented Clara Rodriguez,
simply heavenly

A beautiful, 8 piece Bedding Set by Rose German...... For a Dookin'
good nap....

A 50 Pound Bag of Totally Ferret...... Dook....Dook....yum.....yum....

A Welcome To The Jungle bedding and gift set with adorable matching
tunnel!!! Double Dooks!

A $100 Ferret Depot gift certificate donated by the Ferret Depot!!!!
Super Duper Dooks!

And so, so, so much more. So check out the raffle blog at:
http://www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/

The blog contains all the info you need for Google Checkout...but
be sure to email kat at [log in to unmask] as well with your name,
mailing address, email address and how many tickets you want and on
which prizes.

Snail mail saves lives too! You can send a check to Kat at:

SOS Spring Raffle
c/o kat hammond
821 - 25 St
Cairo, IL 62914

also BE SURE to email me at [log in to unmask] with your info too...
name, address, EMAIL ADDRESS, and how much and what prize packages...

Dooks and dances for helping kids in need,

Lisa O.
Support Our Shelters
SOS Raffle Page www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/