From:
"Paula M. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 21:20:17 -0400
Hi,

I have been asked to be interviewed by the Northeast Animal Shelter in
Salem, Massachusetts.  I adopted a cat about 2 months ago and they want
to do a story on her and my ferrets for their newsletter.  We are going
to be photographed by a professional photographer and everything.  This
particular shelter does not take in or adopt out ferrets but is interested
in knowing how they get along.

When I adopted Ellie she had an temperature that would never go away.
After being in my home for a couple of days it disappeared as fast as it
came on.

I am very excited about this article.  I feel it will be great publicity
for ferrets.  The woman who is going to interview me (she is from the
shelter) thought ferrets were "rodent." Needless to say, I corrected that
horrendous misconception quickly.

Well, it should be a very interesting experience.  Wish us luck.

Paula, Stephen and Colin (the hoomans), Ellie the cat, Angel, Jack, Sassy,
Blizzy, Noelle, and Ginger.