From:
Melina Cardona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:12:31 EST
Hi all,

Me and my brother were talking about shelter ferrets tonight.  He has a
way of combining words from time to time and he wound up calling shelter
ferrets "Sherrets".  After laughing our butts off I actually thought about
it a moment and think that is good way to describe our shelter ferrets if
and when we adopt from a shelter.

"Hi, my name is Melina and I have two Sherrets" ...I can think of a
handful of people that would actually think a Sherret is a new animal.
LOL

Happy thoughts,
-Melina & Crew (or Shrew? lol!)