From:
suzanne davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:52:30 -0800
I know the letter may not be out for the next few days, but I wanted
to make sure my letter will be there when it's back up.

I wrote in for help with my furkid Sammy. I was overwhelmed by the
instant and informative replies I got back. I am trying to write each
one personally, and will do so, but just wanted to give an update on
his condition,since things are so hectic here right now. Sammy has
gotten on prednisolone, and has made a complete turnaround. He is
eating soup, and some dry on his own , and last night asked to be let
of of his cage for playtime. He was roughhousing with the youngsters,
(new adoptees) and has decided he is now going to be the alpha. He
tired more quickly than he used to but this was the first time he's
cared about being alpha since his first week w me 2 yrs ago. This was
his first playtime in a couple of weeks that lasted for more than 5-10
min. Of course, Mommy is thrilled!!He will be going back to the Dr on
tues to check glucose levels and see how we are progressing. Will
consider other options then. Thank eyerone for your information,
opinions, and support.

Suzanne