Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:32:26 EDT
Bridge greeter can you please make sure Wiggles made it safely to the
other side? He will be the light black balding ferret with a sleep sac
crossing around 3:18 PM. Please make sure he meets his family up their
like Mick, Buttons, Oreo, Rocko. I'm sure they will show him the rest
of the family. Also if you could show him the way to where the humans
are I know they not supposed to go their but...he needs to see his mom
(Granny.)

I had to put Wiggles to sleep this afternoon. It was a hard decision to
make but I wanted to up hold what my mom would of wanted for Wiggles.
Wiggles started to loose weight and have trouble walking so I knew it
was time. It was too soon for me to let him go but I know this is what
Granny would of wanted for Wiggles.
Rest in peace love

Thank you
Julie