From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:50:44 -0700
Me mommy said I could come talk agin.  She been busy with grama in
hospital so I no been on sometime.

Mommy gotz home last night and there were boxes fur her.  And I gotz a
box too!  It was from Auntie Kat and Ms. Annonomus.

I waz so happy!  Mommy read me da card and da latter that came wit it.

I gotz a crocheted sleepsack and blankie from them.  Why?  Cuz I talked a
lot.  Well dhat what mommy sayz.  I blabber on about things.  But Auntie
Kat and Auntie Ms. Annonomus sayz it caz I help out with the ADV Raffle.
I so happy!

Mommy gonna redo my cage this week so it can go in there.

Spice gonna be mad though.  She da Queen and she not get anything.  It
caz she not use her voice for good.  She use it to get treatz from daddy!
hee hee.  I get better deal i think!

Thank you Auntie Kat and Auntie Ms. Annonoumus.  You 2 sweet to me.

Aso... me wanna thank everyone for helping out in da raffle.  U all are
the bestest.

I get pictures done soon.  Mommi too tired last night to find camera that
she say we hide.  we not hide.  we put in safe place so she no take silly
picture again!

Luvz & Hugz,
Princess Pepper