From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:33:00 PDT
Ferret math has struck, and we have added Toby and Lucy, two dark sables,
to our brood.  Echo and Tally know something is up, but for now they are
quarantined from each other.  We rescued them from a teenager who had been
feeding them dog food (yuk!) and so they are not eating much but Ferretvite
right now, and a little bit of kibble.  But they are safe and sound and
getting used to us.  We are so glad to have them!