From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 20:44:11 -0700
My Fuzzie Friend, Katie, also has an odd little habbit.  She is absolutely
fascinated by my makeup removal process.  She will sit right at my feet and
stare avidly up at me the whole time I'm taking off my makeup.  She doesn't
like the smell of baby oil, or "Seabreeze" astringent, she just likes
watching I guess?  And, she rarely misses a night.

She also sleeps wierd, on her back and curled into a ball so that her head
is against her hind leg. Looks painfull to me, but I'm not a Fert.

TNT

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"