Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:17:24 -0800
I'll miss your greetings Sandee's hooman.  I've enjoyed your sensitivity,
the humor to soothe a broken heart, and especially the picture of The
Rainbow Bridge you created with your writings.  Thank you for greeting
all our dear wee ones, it is sincerely appreciated.

Dear Mr. Muldoone, I hope you can return one day, but if not, thank you
for the time you were able to give, and please don't fix the hammy hair,
I grew to love that look.

To the new *Sandee*, I'm sure I speak for everyone that has enjoyed the
past Rainbow Bridge greeters.  Thank you for taking on this task.  We
look forward to *your* style of greetings.

Sincerely,
Ardith