From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 11:25:31 -0700
Just wanted to let you all know that Ferret Fun Days was a great success
thanks to everyones hard work.  We completed 9 adoptions with two pending
and only had 3 surrenders.  The 2 pending were ferrets that just came
in and can't leave by state law for at least 5 days or until they are
completely transitioned onto Totally Ferret.  We got done cleaning the
shelter by 1am and at that time, everyone was gone all Gloria and I passed
out from exhaustion.  Whew!  I am glad we only do that the last Saturday
of each month.

Tip of the day..  For those of you with cats and ferrets and don't want the
cats eating your ferrets Totally Ferret, take and old milk crate or laundry
basket and put it over the ferrets food bowls and it lets the fuzzies in
and keeps the kitties out.  We also keeps our cat food bowl up high where
the fuzzkids don't even know how to get up to.

Apology of the day.  I was going through some of the messages I sent out in
the last few days and realized that my brain must be shorting out or
something.  Some of the messages are unintelligible and greatrly mispelled.
If you got one of those and couldn't understand what I was trying to
convey, sorry, and please e-maoil me back and ask me what the heck I was
trying to say.  It seems from the time I think it to the time it gets to
my fingers, wires get crossed or something.

Tank you and hugs,
Ferretguy