From:
Lorina Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 1995 22:41:09 -0400
Question we have, since we could be looking to move to Europe: what
countries are ferret friendly?  If a list is in the database, just let
us know that.

2nd Q: Our 10 month-old female is still skinny and acts much more
hyperactive than our other three weasels.  She sleeps less, and doesn't
like most of the usual treats.  She will eat Nutristat, so we make sure
she gets it regularly.  Any hints, vets or others?  Direct e-mail would
be fine.

Thanks, L & P, and the 4 fuzzies    [log in to unmask]