From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:38:56 -0500
Fruity's count is 51 so he does have insulinoma.  He's on .1 Pred twice a
day.  He loves Bob's Chicken Gravy which makes it easy to give him the Pred
and eat at the same time.  My question is he eats TF and Iams Kitten dry
food, is this OK or should I try and give him something else?  They don't
like the senior TF.  He's caged with 3 little girls and I don't really want
to switch their food.  Is Ferretone mixed with olive oil OK to give him?
That's the only treat he likes that he can have now.

Thanks,
Mary and The 12 Munchkins