Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:19:59 -0500
My fellow ferret lovers,

I still am crying over the loss of my last ferret but did not want too much
time to pass to thank all of you who sent me emails,cards and emotional
support.  I was glad that Sandee was able to let me know Ratbert made is
safely to Rainbow Bridge and found his brother Fatbert and his best friend
Bandit.  I know it might seem heartless but I now have my heart so broken
I must adopt some new babies to love.  If anyone knows of anyone in New
Jersey that has young ferrets please email me.  I know I know I should not
say I only want young ferrets but right now I do not think I can adopt
older ones only to lose them after a two years.  I need much more time to
share my heart and love with.So if anyone has any babies that need some
love and a good home,please let me know.  If I had my way I would adopt
10-12 new ferrets of all ages so that way I would always have one to
love..but since I cannot afford that I am going to do my best to find
some younger ferrets to love.

I thank you all for your wonderful love and support and right now I feel
empty inside like I am missing a piece of my heart..I have so much love I
want to share with new ferrets...to me a day without a ferret is like a
day without any sunshine...

My thoughts and prayers are with all those who are ill or have crossed
the bridge...

ferret hugs to all,
Michele in New Jersey