From:
Wanda Larkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:27:08 EST
The Baltimore Ferret Club is sponsoring it's second SOS (Save Our Shelters)
Show on April 4th in Baltimore.  The purpose of this show is to help with
funding for three MD and PA shelters.  All proceeds are dispursed to the
three designated shelters.  Let's face it folks, our fuzzies are running out
of shelters to go to as numbers and expenses are causing shelters to close.
This show is an All Specialty event and ALL ferrets entered go home with a
ribbon.  There will also be games for the ferrets.  For further information,
please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you in April.

Wanda
Show  Chairman