From:
"T. Newman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 06:03:27 -0800
Would you please e-mail me privately.  I listen to a gospel radio station
that has a predominantly african-american following.  The radio station
did touch on the tyson story and I would love to provide them with more
information.  If nothing else you can never have too much publicity
regarding this matter.

Tammy

=====
Tamara and Taylor Newman

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his
might.  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand
against the schemes of the devil.  Ephesians 6:10, 11