Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:49:06 -0700
We have some bad developments for Sprout. I went to feed him and he had
at his right nostril some dried blood, he also had some dark stools
very loose.

My vet is doing surgeries today so I can't get into see him until
5:30pm I'll be there early.

Its probably my fault for doubling his pred dose. I gave him some
Carafate and I'll feed him again in another half hour.

I can understand the dark stool to an upper GI bleed but the blood at
the nose I'm not so sure about. It could be he has lymphoma or another
cancer and his blood levels are off.

Mike