From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 21:42:55 EDT
>From:    Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Shows
>... For those of you that are hosting shows, know of shows, etc - can you
>e-mail me the info on them?  Name, place, date, who is hosting, what
>judging system you are using (IE - LOS, LIFE, AFA, GLFA etc).  I am working
>on a Show Events page for my web site.

Just want to clarify that LOS does not sanction shows, nor (I think) does
GLFA.  Both are clubs, not sanctioning organizations.  Not sure if that was
what you meant, but wanted to clarify just in case :-)

Here are the definite ones that I am aware of (all LIFE sanctioned Shows):

September 5, Tri-State Ferret Connection, Cincinatti, OH, e-mail
[log in to unmask] for info

October 3, LOS National, Croydon, PA, e-mail [log in to unmask] for info

October 31, SVFC, Harrisburg, PA, e-mail [log in to unmask] for info

Other shows:

March 13, 1999, Three Rivers Ferret Club, Pittsburg, PA, sanctioning TBA,
watch for announcements on the FML :-)

Spokane, WA, September 1998 in conjunction with the State Fair

Hope this is a good start.

-Anne