From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:42:52 -0700
Are you ready for the 2008 Ferrets of the FML calendar contest? I am
so how about entering your cute fuzzie photos in the calendar photo
contest?

Please mail your 4" x 6" or 5" x 7" good quality photos along with
entry fee to:

Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

Please make a check or money order out to Support Our Shelters and
mail along with your photo(s) or you can email your high resolution
jpg(s) to me and PayPal your entry fee(s).
Please use: [log in to unmask] as the Pay to.

Entry fees are $5.00 per photo entered. Please add .50
if using Paypal to total to help cover Paypal fees.
All who enter will receive a discount on their calendar order.

Photo entry fees help pay production cost of the calendars. All profits
from calendar sales go to help shelter ferrets. Thank you for your
continued support of the calendar and SOS. Special thanks to Judy Cooke
for starting this great project and to Ferret Depot for sponsoring the
calendar again.

For more information please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar.html or
email me with any questions.