From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:24:45 -0500
I have an electric blanket on the bed, the ferts love that.  They will
sleep next to me and pass out totally cold as if dead.  At times can come
to the bedroom to see Kodo sleeping like a person, his body under the
covers and his head on a pillow.  Cracks me up.  But..  last night he
curled up in a ball next to my shoulder, I rolled over onto him and he
just never twiched, never woke up, nothing!  It woke ME up where he
started to snore very loudly.  Thinking I had injured him I rousted him
best I could.  Well, he just would not wake up.  He was in one of those
carpet shark deep sleeps and was totally out of it, fine otherwise!  Ha!
Yet in the morning there is this Tsunami of fur following me all over no
matter where I go, seeking that raisin.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, and Kodo