From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:43:27 -0500
Last night in my post I made a remark about someone asking to put
ferrets back up after being picked by a santa, on one of my ferret
yahoo groups someone asked that quatation, I did not know someone eles
had said almost the same thing and I saw it posted on facebook and the
person thought I was attacking her for saying that.

I just want to clarify that it was not the person on facebook and that
im sorry of she thought it was directed at her I had posted this last
night and I saw this other person saying something about it on her
wall when I was trying to find alittle girl ferret name sunny to do
christmas with my little sunny, I had already found a bubba one for
my bubba and again I'm sorry if I offended anyone on here.

Thanks

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue for hospice and sp needs kids..
Who don't know how to spell..