From:
Jessica Schaugaard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 01:58:14 -0700
Hi all, I'm new to the list, only been reading about a week.  I don't have
any fuzzies of my own yet, but since my first introduction to them about 4
years ago, I've been longing for one...I was planning on getting a kit the
summer after I met my first fuzzies, but I moved into a no pets apartment,
which I am still living in.  As soon as I can afford to move, a fuzzy of my
own is my first priority, but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone knew
of a shelter in the Salt Lake City/Murray UT area that could use a
volunteer.  I want some way to spend some time with the little guys until I
can get one of my own.  I'm currently at home all the time, recovering from
a work related wrist injury, so I have plenty of time to volunteer.  Please
let me know in email, or on the FML.  Thanks!

Jessica, the fuzzy-starved one.