From:
Charlene Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 10:17:00 -0500
>From:    Jerry Price <[log in to unmask]>
>I was at a mountain bike race with my little pal.  While sitting around
>reading, with my little stink boy tethered to my ankle, waiting for my race
>to start...

Don't know what kind of racing you do but my husband, Joe, is a pro racer as
well. He travels about 80% of the time around the world and, many times, he
will get unconsolably ferret-lonely and bring a new baby home. So, if you
ever go to a race where he is, you absolutely must have him meet your baby
(and you too - but especially the stink boy :-)! He's with Team Diamondback
- meet him at:
http://www.diamondback.com/non-frames/dbr_joe.html
charlene