From:
Brett & Missy Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 17:19:43 -0600
Hello All,

Just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for writing your
suggestions about our little biter.  We're busily working on breaking her of
this, but it still baffles me that she only bites my wife, and never me.  Oh
well, I guess there are somethings us simple humans were never meant to
know.

Brett & Missy Lapham

Jasper: I'll stick with our food
Teeka: Ya, but mom tastes like chicken, CHOMP........
OOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHH!