From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:00:12 CDT
Nite before Easter..... It was the nite before Easter and all through the
house, not a creature was stirring not even a Ferret.  The easter baskets
were all scattered from here to there.  I knew in a moment that there must
be a ferret somewhere.  I ran to the bedroom and open the door only to find
them all dancing and jumping as I entered the door.  What I thought I saw,
it looked like a zoo.  This was just the beginning of what I should have
had knew.  I ran quickly through the house to look for the rest.  There was
chocolate here and chocolate there, there was chocolate about everywhere.
When out of the corner what should have appeared was a chocolate covered
ferret with green plastic green stuck to his ears.  As I watch in amazed
out the corner of my eye there were several of my furfaces licking
chocolate from their eyes.  They jumped and danced with all so much joy.
Thinking I was coming home to bring them some toys.  I yelled, hollered and
called them by names Now Indi, Now Bandit, Sherman & Grace, On Gizmo, On
Smudge..Runaway, Runaway, runaway did all.  To the bathroom, to the
bathroom I did call.  Not a Ferret, Not a Ferret, Not a Ferret at all.  I
knew in a moment just what I had to do.  It was rasins and a couple of
Twistlers that should do the trick.I waited, and one by one they came.  I
scrubbled and loved and then off to their beds.  I looked all around to
make sure none were missed.  Now with a headache as big as Dallas, I went
to clean up their mess.Two hours later, I could lay my head to rest.  I
turned only to find Pink Peeps in my hair.  I washed , I scrubbed, yelled
and scream only to lost much of my hair down the drain.  Finally when the
sun has started to set I knew that it was finally time I could get my rest.
Laying on my pillow,curled in a ball the cutest of ferrets layed, Little
Miss Kaycee.  I carried her to her bed only to find all my little guys
asleep and looking so innocent.  How could I have yelled, How could I have
Screamed?  When I soon remember finding some more Pink Peeps in my hair.
It's Off to Bed, Off to bed, Off to Bed All............

TO ALL WITH FERRETS "HAPPY EASTER"& HAPPY Easter to All!!!
THE Ferret Mama, Denise Peddington Davis& The Furface Gang of 7