Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 23:32:13 -0500
And This is OK???

First Things First!To all who have a sick or lost a littleone my heart goes
out to you all!

Now to T.Allen first off you have the nerve to slam someone and them say if
you can't say anything nice about some one don't say it at all!Do as I say
not as I do huh?

I work at this shelter you are slaming and the woman there is a best friend
to me!Have you ever walked in her shoes?I think not!There are alot of
things to consider when a person wants to adopt a ferret isn't there?!.?Can
they aford the vet cost when they need one?Can they aford the things that a
ferret needs which we all know are not cheep!These and alot more things
need to be thought about before one buys/adopts one!The person or persons
need to be informed about all the costs and the shelter opperators want to
make sure that said person is going to be doing for the ferret that needs
to be done(which is more than most pet stores do)!!The point I think we all
are trying to say is this there are no such things as live cheep ferrets!
Now back to this shelter that you think is truning a profit HAHA !!!Do you
run a shelter?Do you see sick and dieing ferrets come in and wonder if they
are going to have a second chance at life and love?We do what needs to be
done for those that need it!No matter what the cost is you find a way don't
you?!Isn't that what you do for your pets and child?  Unless you have been
to said shelter and have seen such profits then don't judge and
slam!Shelters do what they do because they care and if they didn't then
what would happen to all these wonderfull little ones that people got then
didn't care what they needed and dumped them?Thats why there is a reason
for cost questions!And to try and recoupe what is spent on them while in
shelter!

On the comment of stories about peoples ferrets and what they do and what
makes us laugh ..there you go again slaming people for what they are saying
if you don't want to read the stories then don't !Don't slam them who like
to read and write about it!

Now all that being said I do hope you can do as you think others should do!

Trisha and the 12

P.S. If you ant to slam me go right ahead !But think about it first!