From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:27:23 -0500
Ya know, I wasnt going to say anything but the giving tree hasn't even
been up but for a few days and some of yas are already arguing and
bickering at one another about something, always trying to find fault
or good about it. As a rescue shelter mysellf, reading all this makes
me really feel so good so good that I have decided not to do my shelter
kids this year cause I dont want to be a part of this, However I do
plan on picking out a boy and girl to help out this year like I do
every year for another shelter. I see out there other shelters that
have over 100 or more ferrets and really I see they are the ones that
need the help more so then me. I know a few of yas that is going to
jump my butt when they see I'm not putting my kids on this year but I
do encourage them to please help the bigger shelters out.. I just dont
want the drama this year.  And beside my shelter and I will be just
fine..

Love ya all very much..
Susan- director of the Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter for the Hospice
and Sp Needs kids..

P.S.  NO HATE EMAILS PLEASE I NO MY SPILLING STILL SUCKS..