Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 18:30:07 -0400
It seems like every time I post I am trying to find homes for ferrets.  A
while back I met a girl that needed to find a home for two ferrets and I
posted for her and then she decided to try and keep them.  It has been
working out fine but she doesn't get to spend as much time with them as she
would like and they aren't home much.  She feels bad for the ferrets and has
decided it best to find them a new home with someone that can spend more
time with them.  They are good ferrets, one male and one female.  She will
GIVE them to a good home.  She does have a three tier cage and lots of
ferret extras but needs to sell the cage as her Mother gave it to her as a
gift and would like to give the money back to her.  Also, there are two MF
in the animal shelter here that are nice one male one female.  They will be
put to sleep if we can't find them a home!!!!  I took two a couple of weeks
ago!!  All these ferrets are in New Hampshire so if anyone is interested and
want more information just e-mail me.  Missitoo, Burgler, Flower and Blossom
and me, Penny send hugs and kisses to all the homeless ferrets and all the
others too!