Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:19:38 -0400
VERY pretty ferret found ferret.

<http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/07/craigslist-rare-cat-snake-creature-found-in-richmond-virginia/>

Craigslist WTF: Rare ‘Cat Snake' Creature Found In Richmond, Virginia

Craigslist

In what might go down in history as the second greatest Craigslist
posting ever -- right behind this Texas ad for a Jeep Wrangler --
someone posted the above advertisement about a lost pet in Richmond,
Virginia.

The full text:

Found! Cat Snake? (Richmond)

Found (assuming) pet. Some sort of cat snake? Long and nimble but with
dryish fur and cat teeth. Seems to like cat food, but isn't a cat.
Please come take this off my hands it smells weird.

Acknowledging that there is a chance this could be the hoax of an
internet prankster, let's examine the options, here: At best, this is
a legitimate Craiglist posting that confirms everything I hold to be
true and good and magical about the internet. At worst, it's a prank
involving some pretty good observational humor about ferrets. Either
way you really can't go wrong. Because I still have faith in the
internet, though, I'm going to believe that this is every bit as real
as what this person thinks to be an animal called the "Cat Snake."

(Via @Yagathai)

Sukie (not a vet) Ferrets make the world a game.

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.miamiferret.org/
http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/