Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 16:38:48 -0400
I also have a DMK ferret, SugarPlum, which was approximately 6 - 9
months old when I got her from Rocky's in October 2007. I thought
she was 4, and I told the vet that at her last check up. But you are
right - she has to be at least 5 now. My vet said she looked no older
than 2 so I guess some of them did turn out to have pretty good genes.
The only problem she has ever had was a reaction to rabies vaccine. So
she's off the vaccine list now. Other than that she's got absolutely no
problems, except for her attitude LOL. I've never had one this old with
no problems - even other ferrets from breeders. Continued good luck to
all the DMK ferrets still out there.

Linda