From:
Kelly Dowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:24:07 -0700
Is it possible to agree to disagree and be civil at the same time?

It is fair to say that everyone on this mailing list is now well
educated on the pros and cons of both natural food and kibble food
largely because this fight continues to resurface despite the many
requests to the contrary. So, can we move on already or at least if
you HAVE to state a position either way, keep it based on facts and
for the purpose of educating us and leave out the nasty remarks and
mean-spiritedness. I would guess the majority of us are adults and
should, by now, be familiar with the concept of common courtesy. If
you have a problem with a comment or post (on any issue) and you can't
be mannerly in your response, do it privately and keep it between you
and the other party