From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 1994 09:47:22 EDT
> From: Gerry Roston <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Sun, 17 Jul 94 11:10:12 EDT
> will miss the litter box more regularly than we like. When this
> happens, they will go right next to the litter box. We have
> tried cleaning and descenting the floor, but to little avail.
> Any suggestions?

        This isn't a way to prevent this from happening more a way to make
clean up easier.  Place news paper around and under the litterbox.  Makes
for quick and easy clean up.  Also saves the floor.  Keep your litterboxes
clean as well.  My guys hate dirty litterboxes and will pee in front of them
while I'm watching if I don't keep them clean.  I think it's their way of
telling me to get off my lazy butt and clean the boxes. :)

> From: [log in to unmask]
> Date: Sun, 17 Jul 1994 16:34:58 -0400 (EDT)
>
> My question for you all today is, is there a difference between Linatone for
> Dogs and Linatone for Cats?
>
> ryan j
> & Mickey the Dogslayer

        I never checked to see any difference.  Check your old bottle of
linatone.  I would assume there realy isn't any difference besides the size
of the bottle and maybe taist?  But check to be on the safe side.

        Hope you all had a good weekend.  Boy do hate Mondays! :0

        Brad